Saturday, March 7, 2009

Awaiting Addie's Arrival


Today we had my good friend, Rolanda's, baby shower. We've taught together for 10 years and she's a very dear and sweet friend.

I made a diaper cake as part of her gift and Jodi had some bibs and burp cloths monogrammed. Aren't they precious?

I used a new recipe for the punch and it was delicious! I was looking for something to go with the pink theme.Here's the recipe:

1 gallon cranberry juice

1 can of frozen pink lemonade

1 can of pineapple juice

Put these ingredients in the punch bowl.

Just before the guests arrive add a 2 liter bottle of raspberry ginger ale and ice.

I also made Rolanda's favorite grape salad!

Another easy and yummy one!

I used red and green grapes.

The white stuff is:

3 blocks of cream cheese

24 oz. of sour cream

1 1/2 cups of sugar

You layer grapes, white stuff, brown sugar and pecans. Top with white stuff and sugar and pecan garnish. Always a crowd pleaser.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty! Love the punch--the camellias are a nice touch! Always love me some grape salad!

    ReplyDelete