Saturday, June 20, 2009

Lovin' my Mama


I took this picture on Mother's Day intending to blog about my wonderful mother....a month later's not tooooo bad, right? :)
My mama is a wonderful person. She's also the hardest working woman I know. Kindergarten teacher, tax preparer, cook, gardener, pool boy, lawn service, caretaker, dog sitter, I haven't even scratched the surface. She's also the strongest person I know. She handles EVERYTHING and does it with a smile. She doesn't accept thanks or compliments well, she just does what needs doing. And the neatest thing of all? She's my mama. I love you mom!

3 comments:

  1. A nice tribute...she is a great lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Mom can never deny you!!! You look just like her. Treasure her!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to post a new pic of your mommy. I think she looks thinner now.

    Did you even remember you have a blog?

    ReplyDelete